This is Flat Lion's journey around the world. He was born in San Francisco, CA. He travels via envelope from place to place. So far, he has been to Mountain View, CA; Lyons, CO; Dublin, Ireland; Santa Monica, CA; and Peru. His next stop is Australia!

Flat Lion's Travels

Friday, September 14, 2007

Destination #1: Mountain View, CA


Today I traveled via envelope to Mountain View, CA. I met so many great people! Unlike me, they were all three-dimensional! I don't think they could fit in the mailbox! They must never travel anywhere!

Anyways, I first arrived in Keyvan's mailbox (that's the guy in the yellow shirt and green hat). He taught me some Farsi (the language of Iran) and we ate some rosewater ice cream. Then, we biked to Google.

Then, Heather (the girl in the green shirt) stuck me in her pocket. She walked all through Google and I got to see the campus. They had lots of bright colors and great food. They told me all about their search engine and how it works.

Next, Tosh (the guy in the red shirt) stuffed me in his briefcase and told me we're going to the mountains.

No comments: